- Information and communication theory for networked feedback systems
See personal website
- Alpcan T, Nekouei E, Nair G, Evans R. An Information Analysis of Iterative Algorithms for Network Utility Maximization and Strategic Games. IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2019, Vol. 6, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1109/TCNS.2018.2802869
- Mayya S, Pierpaoli P, Nair G, Egerstedt M. Localization in Densely Packed Swarms Using Interrobot Collisions as a Sensing Modality. IEEE Transactions on Robotics. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2019, Vol. 35, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1109/TRO.2018.2872285
- Saberi A, Farokhi F, Nair G. State Estimation via Worst-Case Erasure and Symmetric Channels with Memory. 2019 IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON INFORMATION THEORY (ISIT). IEEE. 2019, Vol. 2019-July. DOI: 10.1109/ISIT.2019.8849743
- Nekouei E, Alpcan T, Nair G, Evans R. Convergence Analysis of Quantized Primal-Dual Algorithms in Network Utility Maximization Problems. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CONTROL OF NETWORK SYSTEMS. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2018, Vol. 5, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1109/TCNS.2016.2606897
- Saberi A, Farokhi F, Nair G. Estimation and Control over a Nonstochastic Binary Erasure Channel. IFAC-PapersOnLine. 2018, Vol. 51, Issue 23. DOI: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2018.12.046
- Mayya S, Pierpaoli P, Nair G, Egerstedt M. Collisions as information sources in densely packed multi-robot systems under mean-field approximations. Robotics: Science and Systems. 2017, Vol. 13.
- Nekouei E, Alpcan T, Nair G. Nash Equilibrium Approximation under Communication and Computation Constraints in Large-Scale Non-cooperative Games. 11th Asian Control Conference (ASCC). IEEE. 2017.
- Nekouei E, Alpcan T, Nair G, Evans R. Lower Bounds on the Best-Case Complexity of Solving a Class of Non-cooperative Games. 6th IFAC Workshop on Distributed Estimation and Control in Networked Systems (NECSYS). Elsevier. 2016, Vol. 49, Issue 22. DOI: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2016.10.404
- Leong AS, Weyer E, Nair G. On the identification of FIR systems with binary input and output observations. 2016 IEEE 55th Conference on Decision and Control (CDC). IEEE. 2016. DOI: 10.1109/CDC.2016.7798706
- Lian Y, Luo Z, Weyer E, Nair G. Parameter Estimation with Binary Observations of Input and Output Signals. 2016 Australian Control Conference (AUCC). Engineers Australia. 2016. DOI: 10.1109/AUCC.2016.7868193
- Nekouei E, Nair G, Alpcan T. Performance Analysis of Gradient-Based Nash Seeking Algorithms Under Quantization. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AUTOMATIC CONTROL. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2016, Vol. 61, Issue 12. DOI: 10.1109/TAC.2016.2526598
- Farokhi F, Nair G. Privacy-Constrained Communication. 6th IFAC Workshop on Distributed Estimation and Control in Networked Systems (NECSYS). Elsevier. 2016, Vol. 49, Issue 22. DOI: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2016.10.370
- Leong P, Nair G. Set-Membership Filtering Using Random Samples. 19th International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION). IEEE. 2016.
- Nekouei E, Nair G, Alpcan T. Convergence Analysis of Quantized Primal-dual Algorithm in Quadratic Network Utility Maximization Problems. 2015 54TH IEEE CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2015, Vol. 2016-February. DOI: 10.1109/CDC.2015.7402616
- Leong A, Nair G. Filter Design for Decentralized State Estimation in Sensor Networks. 2015 5TH AUSTRALIAN CONTROL CONFERENCE (AUCC). IEEE. 2015.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile