Dr Nir Lipovetzky
Nir Lipovetzky is a Lecturer in the School of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne. His research is in the area of AI Planning and Search, with a special focus on how to introduce different approaches to the problem of inference in planning, and applying it to autonomous systems. He's involved in the development of the Lightweight Automated Planning ToolKiT (LAPKT), aimed to make your life easier if your purpose is to create, use or extend basic to advanced Automated Planners.
- Haslum P, Lipovetzky N, Magazzeni D, Muise C. An Introduction to the Planning Domain Definition Language. Synthesis Lectures on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. 2019, Vol. 13, Issue 2. DOI: 10.2200/S00900ED2V01Y201902AIM042
- Lipovetzky N, Sardina S. Pacman Capture the Flag in AI Courses. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON GAMES. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2019, Vol. 11, Issue 3. DOI: 10.1109/TG.2018.2871185
- MacNally A, Lipovetzky N, Ramirez M, Pearce A. Action Selection for Transparent Planning. International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems. IFAAMAS International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems. 2018, Vol. 2.
- Ramirez M, Papasimeon M, Lipovetzky N, Benke L, Miller T, Pearce A, Scala E, Zamani M. Integrated Hybrid Planning and Programmed Control for Real–Time UAV Maneuvering. 17th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and MultiAgent Systems (AAMAS). 2018, Vol. 2.
- Bazzotti G, Gerevini AE, Lipovetzky N, Percassi F, Saetti A, Serina I. Iterative Width Search for Multi Agent Privacy-Preserving Planning. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Verlag. 2018, Vol. 11298 LNAI. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-03840-3_32
- Lipovetzky N, Geffner H. A polynomial planning algorithm that beats lama and FF. 27th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling. Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence. 2017.
- Katz M, Moshkovich D, Lipovetzky N, TÜisov A. Adapting novelty to classical planning as heuristic search. Proceedings International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling, ICAPS. Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence. 2017.
- Lipovetzky N, Geffner H. Best-first width search: Exploration and exploitation in classical planning. 31st AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, AAAI 2017. Unknown. 2017.
- Chrpa L, Lipovetzky N, Sardina S. Handling non-local dead-ends in agent planning programs. 26th International Joint Conferences on Artifical Intelligence (IJCAI). AAAI Press. 2017.
- Frances G, Ram Irez M, Lipovetzky N, Geffner H. Purely Declarative Action Representations are Overrated: Classical Planning with Simulators. 26th International Joint Conferences on Artifical Intelligence (IJCAI). 2017.
- Ramirez Javega M, Papasimeon M, Benke L, Lipovetzky N, Miller T, Pearce A. Real-Time UAV Maneuvering via Automated Planning in Simulations. IJCAI International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2017. Editors: Sierra C.
- Davies T, Pearce A, Stuckey P, Lipovetzky N. Sequencing operator counts. 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence IJCAI-16. AAAI Press. 2016, Vol. 2016-January.
- Lipovetzky N, Muise C, Geffner H. Traps, invariants, and dead-ends. Proceedings International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling, ICAPS. International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS). 2016, Vol. 2016-January.
- Burt C, Lipovetzky N, Pearce A, Stuckey P. Approximate Uni-directional Benders Decomposition. AAAI-15 Workshop on Planning, Search, and Optimization (PlanSOpt-15). AAAI Press. 2015, Vol. WS-15-12.
- Lipovetzky N, Ramirez M, Geffner H. Classical Planning Algorithms on the Atari Video Games: Preliminary Results. Learning for General Competency in Video Games, AAAI 2015 Workshop. AAAI Press. 2015.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile